Yup, Angsty Momo. If you’ve visited Mimi’s blog last week, you’ll recognize her pink-haired teen mascot, lol. In a nutshell, her name is Momo. An angsty 17-year-old only-child with some curious tastes. And an interstellar genius in the year 2409 EYE (Earth Year Equivalent), lol. Here are the 750×750 square and 1680×1050 wallpaper versions. ^_^
Are you sick and tired of Imperial Stormtroopers who can’t aim or blast the side of a barn to save their lives? Are you sick and tired of Jedi Apprentices who can’t find peace without a Master? Well, enter the Stormtrooper drop-out, Jedi outcast, and bounty-hunter-in-black~~ “Punk Trooper”, lol.
Like I first explained in my second audio broadcast and teased again in my last post, I dressed up (or God-forbid “cosplayed”, lol) in my original character for the Halloween lunch at work. And as my video hopefully shows, it was a “blast”, pun intended, hehe.
Just a teaser, lol. Full post coming soon… So how was your Halloween?
“From Drunk to Punk Trooper”
Saturday, 1:15am, 25 Oct 2008
MP3 Length 16:27 Minutes
- OP – “Virgin’s High” by MELL from the anime “Sky Girls” .
- Second broadcast, hope not as crackly and staticky
- Jackie Chan‘s and Woo Ping’s ground-breaking 1978 Hong Kong film Drunken Master
- Got 89th figure Queen’s Gate Alice; Potter-esque “Zero no Tsukaima” (4 of 5 stars)
- Anime in a philosophical light: No art is stupid? Anime is art? So no anime can be stupid?
- Hated Metropolis, disliked Amazing Nurse Nanako
- Sent in my absentee ballot, voted for NONE of the above candidates, liberating
- Japanese street fashion, funny stuff, lol
- “Punk Trooper”, Stormtrooper or Jedi drop-out, bounty hunter in black, jack of all trades
- Katana bokken, test for Halloween costume, damn helmet so hot to wear or breathe
- Punk Trooper!
- ED – “Last Regrets” by Ayana from the anime “Kanon” .