Panties? Punches? Power90X? That’s right, my Tantalized Toyboxers! For our latest mega-broadcast, we plummet into a splashing plethora of poorly-protected panties, penetratingly-precise punches, and perfectly power-packed repetitions, ranging across scantily-clad “Agent Aika” original anime and live-action shows, to humor-sprinkled “Gokusen” and blood-stained “Crows Zero II” high-school films, to unbelievable Jackie Chan and Jet Li martial-arts classics, to the heart-pumping and body-building “P90X” exercise program. So what are we waiting for? Let’s go! Let’s start the mega-cast…
Awww, Danni, thanx! How have you been? Oops, wait. Oh no, a new fabricated message! Damn, lol. Ah well, although Cherokee-Hawaiian adult-film actress Danni Cole never actually sent me this sunshiny and spectacled cheer, the beach-house fantasy sounds like a perfect summertime anime episode, doesn’t it? Hahaha… Well, my Tumbling Toyboxers, it’s that time of the week again. Another weekly mega-cast to keep the otaku-sensei aghast! So, to celebrate this 200th Blog of the Toybox, we’re gonna take a dive at not only revealing why we blog to express and connect, but also why we choose to Twitter or Toybox. Why? Not only that, we’re gonna take a splash at unraveling why anime can never really be stupid. Why not? On top of those, we’ll trickle under our friendly neighborhood Uzumaki and Minami, trample past a few real-world and random-worded antics, and tumble upon the bottomless fall and bubbling rise of this humble Toybox! Sounds edible? Cool. So let’s turn on the oven and get ready to heat your inner mayhem. It’s time to cook this tasty show…
Saturday, 9:15pm, 11 Oct 2008
MP3 Length 13:33 Minutes
- OP – “Into the Battlefield” from Crows Zero .
- Stuffy nose, cold weather, Miko sick, hope u feel better
- Rearranging house, plasma TV soon, remove old wood shelves, TV stand, sit on floor
- Behind on blogs, website to design
- Mimi‘s comment on high-school classroom, feng shui?
- Lisa is home, Guiness the dog is there
- Danny’s blog, Mimi’s comment on hikikomori vs. otaku
- Behind on TV shows and anime, Harry Potter 5
- Lucky Star OVA, Sayonara Mr. Despair (Zetsubou Sensei), WTF LOL, 4 of 5 stars
- Star Wars (Clone Wars) TV, Roughnecks (Starship Troopers), good formula for kids, Yoda!
- Crows Zero, 8 Mile, Eminem, Lose Yourself, D12
- Treadmill, hours editing a blog post, pain in the butt, life of a blogger, too lazy to write up
- ED – “Lose Yourself” from 8 Mile  by Eminem.
Yeah, as you can probably tell from my past posts, I *hate* to write long reviews as much as I *hate* to read them. People will like what they like, and watch what they watch. Especially if they don’t like to be spoiled, like myself. So I’m not in any rush to be the first one or loudest one to say “Hey, look at me! I watched this!” Or even worse, I’m not gonna give a pretentious scene-by-scene review of how observant or perceptive I might be. Okay, maybe one or two observations, lol. Instead, just a brief summary of my overall thoughts and emotions. So here goes…