U > Z
Click a title to continue.
- Unrest [Strong R] - What happens when you can no longer justify your life to yourself? Trinity falls victim to the only force more powerful than she - her own nightmares.
- Variations on a Theme [PG-13] - Devastating news.
- Viola [R] - ". . .and some have greatness thrust upon them." Dancing, drums, Shakespeare, and sex.
- Walk On [G] - "Contrary to popular belief, I wasn't born a fighter." Trinity finds a way to come to terms with her past.
- Wallflower [PG-13] - Neo hates parties as much as Thomas ever did. A tribute to the Wachowski brothers and their brilliant sense of parallelism.
- Walls [PG-13] - A pre-Neo reflection from Trinity's point of view on the war, A.I., and her need for a hero. . . amongst other things.
- Washing Day [PG] - Trinity rolled over, slowly waking up to the sound of Neo humming. "Monday is washing day and ev-ry-bo-dy's happy..."
- Weakness [PG-13] - A one-post story of the Persephone scene from Trinity's POV. Much angst and anger included.
- Wedding Night [PG] - "I never wanted to get married. In fact, I hated the idea. It was your silly wish. But then, you've always been the sentimental one."
- The Wild Ones [R] - An evening in Zion, a chance to be alone together, two undernourished egos, four rotating hips.
- The Wisdom of Elders [PG] - About life at an Agent's pace and the purpose of life.
- The Woman I Loved (Is Dead) [PG-13] - The woman I loved was dead. For the longest time I wouldnít let them take her body away. I felt my need for her would destroy me, but it didnít, and Morpheus took her away.