Simulations > Category
Click a section to continue.
- Action - Literary bullet-time. These stories will have you holding your breath, whether or not that's air you're breathing.
- Adult [R and NC-17] - Remember... To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human. Give in. NOTE - PLEASE READ THE AUDIENCE RATING SYSTEM RULES!
- Agent - Most creatures develop an equilibrium with their surrounding webspace, but you humans do not. No, you move to a page and you multiply, until there's no choice but to spread to a new page. Here, you'll find *our* stories. This is *our* site.
- Drama - Welcome to the Real World. Not always a happy ending, these stories focus on the struggle to survive.
- Humor - Trinity: "It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question. Just as I did." Neo: "Have you ever farted?" Trinity: "Never." High-brow and low-brow fun for all.
- Novella - Take the red pill and open one of these stories. Nearly long enough to be novels in their own right, these stories show you how deep the rabbit hole really goes.
- Romance - Nobody can tell you you're in love, you just know it, through and through, balls to bones. What do you know?
- Alternate Universe [AU] - There may be a difference between knowing the path and walking the path, but these stories take the same characters down a whole different road.
- Cross-Over [XO] - There's the Real World, the Dream World, and all the other worlds that have been created. This is the middle ground.
- Original Character [OC] - There are resistance fighters, agents and civilians that the movies didn't introduce. A few of them have had their stories posted here.
- Role-Writing Fics [RWF] - "Try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong. She is a guide, Neo." Similar to the Role-Playing Game [RPG], but without the restrictions of boards, pieces, charts, points, or dice, the RWF involves multiple writers, a designated fic director, a decent plot, and the power of human imagination.
- Screenplays [SP] - "All I do is what [the Wachowskis tell] me to do. If I had to choose between that and the Matrix, I'd choose the Matrix." These screenplays and pseudo-screenplays march to the Zionic beat of a different format.
- Works In Progress [WIP] - "But rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed Zion." Alas, an Architect's work is never done.