A > E
Click a title to continue.
- Adam Street Bridge [PG] - If you could have asked him now, Neo couldn't have told you why he agreed to meet with the terrorist. His life - he wasn't getting anywhere living it - so why not die for it?
- Agents, Plugs and White Drippy Goo [PG] - The thoughts of Neo throughout the first Matrix film.
- All I Wanted [PG-13] - Oh how the mighty have fallen. All women dream of it, some wake up crying.
- Always Waiting [PG] - Fleshing out the film scene where Trinity thoughtfully brings Neo food.
- Antiphon [PG] - Neo has something he needs to say. Trinity isn't sure she's ready to hear it.
- Augustine's Goodbye [PG-13] - Ghost has always loved Trinity, and now he might never see her again.
- Beautiful [PG] - In his last hours of life, Neo muses about what was, what could have been, and what will never be.
- Beauty on the Fire [NC-17] - (Mature readers ONLY, please!) Ashes, ashes we all fall down. Like a Phoenix, Trinity must salvage something of her control out of the wreckage.
- Believe (In Me, In You) [PG-13] - What the Oracle told Switch.
- Betrothed [PG-13] - Trinity turns thirty, much mirth and melancholy.
- Birthday [PG] - "As they walked to the elevator, Neo didn’t even notice that he was closer to the railing, and even if he did, he probably wouldn’t have cared."
- Body [R] - "Thus the Other's body is meaningful." - Jean-Paul Sartre
- Burn [PG] - The falling form in the sky was Trinity, trapped inside the helicopter as it fell steadily to its doom.
- Butterfly [R] - Trinity frees someone from the Matrix who will eventually prepare her for her relationship with Neo.
- A Chance Encounter [G] - When you go off to war, you leave loved ones behind.
- Coded Blood [PG-13] - Jesse goes hunting, but her prey turns out to be more than she is prepared for. (Crossover with Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles)
- Cold Comfort [PG-13] - One-shot fill-in piece for the DVD chapters - "Cypher's Burnout" and "Matters of Belief", telling of Trinity''s feelings and thoughts regarding Cypher's betrayal, Apoc and Switch's death and the fact that it is her destiny to fall in love.
- Collateral Damage [NC-17] - In the real world, some days are harder than others.
- Comrades [G] - "Yuri stared at his computer screen. He blinked twice, squinted, and blinked again."
- Conception [G] - A short prequel to "Paradigm".
- Contentment [G] - A woman tells us who she is, in relation to her children, her husband, and the Resistance.
- Dance With Me [PG-13] - Sometimes, the body will remember what the mind does not... Sometimes passion is still there, it just needs to be re-discovered.
- Dependence [PG] - Heroism in the resistance cannot live without love.
- The Desert of The Real [PG] - What happens once the Matrix is shut down?
- Double Negative [PG-13] - "One goddamn grammatical mistake." Sometimes, misusing the English language can come back and bite you in the ass. Cypher learns this lesson the hard way.
- Efficiency [PG] - Smith and Brown have a conversation about efficiency. A contemplation on arbitrary cruelty...
- Encounter [PG-13] - Spiderman saves a distressed damsel, much to another hero’s great relief.
- Enough [R] - Sometimes, a woman doesn't want to be worshipped. Neo learns to be assertive.
- Everything and Nothing [PG] - This takes place right after Neo does his little. . . dive. . . into Agent Smith. It follows Smith's train of thought, going back to some thoughts from his earlier days in the Matrix as well, and showing his transition from the first movie to Reloaded.
- Exchange [PG] - To protect the future, you must lose the past.