U > Z
Click a title to continue.
- Slaaneyder Credjue [PG] - Neo's final battle is watched over by one who should have been lost.
- "Really Good Noodles" Fic Series - This fictional series focusses primarily upon the character of Neo.
- Introduction to the Noodles Series - The intent behind the series.
- Really Good Noodles [R] - Some of Neo's defining memories over the last 20 years, but never really happened.
- The Very Thing [NC-17] - Months after he is freed, Neo receives a pleasant surprise.
- Why You Live Alone [NC-17] - Five years ago, just weeks after Katie's disappearance, Thomas Anderson finds a night, a moment, to escape from his life.
- Duel of the Hackers [Unfinished PG-13] - Months after Neo is freed, his hacking ability is challenged by another former hacker.
- Yurei in the Yakuza [Unfinished PG] - Snapshots of Ghost's life from his birth on February 10, 1965 to his freedom from the Matrix on August 8, 1988.
- "Chronicles of the Nosferatu" Fic Series - This original-character (OC) fictional series weaves the 100-year-old tapestry
of the "Nosferatu", one of the ancient hovercrafts that comprised the Rebel Fleet of Zion. Among its long command lineage,
Helios captained it from 085 to 090 A.Z., then Kan-chiang captained it from 090 to 100 A.Z.
- Sub-Matrix [PG-13] - I think, therefore I am... But what am I? What is an Agent who feels pain?
- The Sunset [R] - In a medieval corner of the Matrix, before the dawn of hard-wired telephones, how do you free a mind?
- The Newcomer [Unfinished R]
- The Fall of Water [Unfinished R]
- The Three of Clubs [Unfinished R]
- Between Zion & Hell [Unfinished R]
- "Chronicles of the Nosferatu" RWF Series - This role-writing fic (RWF) series expands the
100-year-old tapestry of the "Nosferatu", one of the ancient hovercrafts that comprised the Rebel Fleet of Zion.
In this alternate universe (AU), Helios captained it from 085 to 090 A.Z., Kan-chiang captained it from 090 to 097 A.Z.,
then Jayman captained it from 097 to 100 A.Z.
- Year 090-100 AZ - "Nosferatu Crew History" [R]
- Year 090 AZ - "The Sunset" [R]
- Year 095 AZ - "Jayman & Crystal" [NC-17]
- Year 097 AZ - "Avalon's Visit" [R]
- Year 097 AZ - "Andromeda's Visit" [R]
- Year 097 AZ - "Jayman & Fall" [R]
- Year 097 AZ - "Jayman's Visit" [R]
- Year 099 AZ - "Crystal's Pod-Birthday" [R]
- Year 100 AZ - "Follow the Nosferatu", Chapter 1 "Rainfall" [R]
- Year 100 AZ - "Jayman & Crystal - Part 2" [R]
- Year 100 AZ - "Follow the Nosferatu", Chapter 2 "Lotus" [R]
- Other Fics
- Condolences - The Screenplay [R] - The screenplay version of KM's short story "Condolences".
- Other Sites
- The Matrix: Chronicles of the Nosferatu - The old website of the "Chronicles of the Nosferatu" Fic Series and RWF Series, best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Not Aphrodite [R] - This stemmed from a Hardline debate about Trinity's virginity and offers one possible scenario. You decide what the answer is.
- Accomplice [R] - There is one glitch in the Matrix. How could Cypher just plug himself into the Matrix and meet Agent Smith without...an accomplice...? This is a first person account of all the emotions and actions that led up to his deceitful betrayal of the resistance.
- Confidant [R] - The companion fic to Accomplice (read that first, or this won't make sense). Her side of things.
- Of Soldiers and Fierce Love [R] - Reloaded. The rooftop scene from Neoís POV and my own extension of it, per some HL (Hardline) conversations.
- A Soldier's Wife [G] - Dozer, Tank, Zee, Cass, and a little bit of Link when they were kids, intermixed with a soldier's wife's reflections on this childhood and her life.
- Blindfolded [PG] - The interim in Revs between Neo's eyes being scorched and their arrival at 01.