K > O
Click a title to continue.
- The Kael Chronicles [R] - Morpheus is not infallible, Trinity not naive. These are lessons learned from one named Kael. This is the story of his recruitment, resourcefulness, and revolt.
- Left [R] - "While waiting outside for a ride to the funeral, I saw a bird fly into a closed window in the upstairs of our house."
- Longhand [PG] - It broke their hearts to see Trinity; dark circles looming beneath her eyes as they strained to hold back the tears threatening to spill at any minute, her face drawn with sadness and guilt. None of them wanted to be the one to tell her it wasn’t likely that Neo would ever wake up.
- Made to Fade [PG] - “Bits of paper clung to the tape, and the tape twisted and splintered as it tried to cling to its home. They destroyed each other as they parted, and she knew then that she had to get away. Had to tear herself from this world before it tore itself from her.”
- Memory [NC-17] - Trinity reminisces...
- The Morning After [PG] - A companion fic to Scottishlass's story, "Serenity". The morning after "Serenity", things are bound to be different.
- Mother [PG] - "Now I can't change the way you feel, but I can put my arms around you."
- My Matrix Reloaded [PG-13] - Basically, if I wrote the Matrix sequel, this is what it would be. As the war for the fate of the world continues, the machines enact an unexpected plan.
- My Way [R] - A much younger Switch, Apoc and Trinity must deal with an abusive commanding officer.
- Nameless Epiphany [PG-13] - Trinity reflects on the journey from one faith to another.
- Neo Blinked [PG] - An alternate ending to the Matrix universe, set sometime after or during the events of Revolutions.
- Neo-Persephone [R] - SPOILERS! SPOILERS!!! (Rating for language, themes, and how overeducated it is.) A lyrical poetic look at Perspehone as Seductress. (Warning: Spoilers and very classic nerdish.)
- Not Romance [PG-13] - Pre-movie. Trinity gets some lessons on love from her friends.
- Old Soldiers Never Die [PG] - After the war, will they ever be the same?
- One [PG-13] - "To me, it feels like I had no choice. None, whatsoever. No choice, no power, no control." What if you have no choice? Is it still a choice? Neo battles control, regret, purpose, grief, REBARs, and vampires.
- Only Human [R] - The end of the war may be a double-edged sword. When it's over, different people cope in different ways.
- Out of Nothing [PG-13] - In the silence of aftermath, what does it take to save a spark from fading? What does it take to break the barrier of fear and build a fire out of nothing?
- Outside [PG-13] - In the Matrix, Trinity fought, she died, but she never gave up. What happens when the Matrix is shut down?