F > J
Click a title to continue.
- Ferris Wheel [G] - "Right now isn't coincidental and I wonder if you feel the same way." Neo plays around with fate, memories and carnival rides.
- Fever [NC-17] - A desire fulfilled, a secret shared. Trinity finds a brief respite from the cold - in the arms of another.
- Final Moments [Rated PG] - Just a wacky, play-by-play comparison of two similar scenes that prelude the Matrix Reloaded. Spoilers for the Animatrix short "Final Flight of the Osiris".
- Fists Rise to Defend [PG-13] - Imagine that. Being defended. Being protected. We do not always know exactly what (who) we need. We only think we do.
- Footsteps [R] - "You know, for a long time, I thought I was in love with you. I used to dream about you. You're a beautiful woman, Trinity. It's too bad things had to turn out like this."
- The Fourth Kingdom [R] - Somebody's changing things from INSIDE the Matrix. The Matrix goes fantasy, Trinity faces her past, and the Oracle gets real. But is unplugging right for everyone?
- Gaps [G] - Can you really destroy an Agent or do they just disappear for a little while? A possibility after the end of the movie.
- Ghosts of Yesterday [PG-13] - When they pulled Ghost out of the sewer, Trinity knew he was going to die. That is, if he wasn't already dead.
- The Green Curtain [PG-13] - "Don't shut me out, Trinity. Not when we're alone."
- Green/Brown [PG] - A chance meeting. (Hey, you, I love your soul.)
- House of Trouser [PG-13] - Sparks decides that Neo needs to reclaim his manhood.
- I Dream Of [R] - Life, the universe, and everything. Not really. Trinity's PoV, her name, and her thoughts on life.
- In Memoriam [R] - "I don't know how you do it. How you can see all this crap day after day and just -- keep going."
- In My Head [NC-17, Non-Smut] - With knowledge comes anticipation, with anticipation comes confusion and with confusion comes fear. Delving into the mind of a character who was told just enough about her future to know that she didnít know enough.
- In Oculo Tempestis [NC-17] - Trinity POV. What happened between the time of the Keymaker's explanation of the mission, until Morpheus, Neo, and the others reenter the Matrix just before midnight.
- Inside [R] - Trinity and Neo enter the Matrix one last time before it is shut down.
- Insides Out [R] - As usual, the Oracle is the bearer of ill news. Agent Smith waits in the wings, and Trinity, in the middle of this desperate war, deals with her fear and doubt. And f*cks Neo a lot.
- The Instant [PG-13] - "You can only truly describe something once you've lost it -- you don't know what you've got until it's gone" and all those things.