P > T
Click a title to continue.
- Paradigm [PG-13] - "He might have laughed, had he been human."
- Plugs [PG-13] - "Bad dreams aren't the only things that keep me awake." Neo muses on the nature of his own private reality.
- Prodigal Son [PG] - A deleted scene from Neo's encounter with the Architect.
- Purpose [G] - Purpose. What is purpose? Meaning. Reason. The inherent need to be what one must be.
- Revelations Replaced [PG] - The relationship of Apoc and Switch twists and turns from beginning and end to Jackson Browne's brilliant "Sky Blue and Black," but this is too detailed to be called a songfic.
- Run [R] - Neo’s thoughts in the last minutes of his one life and the first of his next.
- Sacrosanct [PG-13] - Let love be your greatest aim. 1 Corinthians 14:1.
- Scarlet [R] - "I realise you. I do." In a world where everything is hard and unwelcoming, you find new ways of learning and sharing. New ways of knowing.
- Seeing Eye to Eye [PG] - Neo and Trinity work out some relationship problems.
- Shutdown [PG] - Will victory over the machines be everything that the rebels would hope it to be? An alternative ending to the entire Matrix story...
- Siren [R] - A short POV piece about the seduction of the heart's desire.
- Sketches [PG] - A short pre-during-post movie piece about Trinity. Trinity finds a way to express what she cannot explain to anyone, until she discovers that there is one who will understand.
- A Soldier's Blood [PG] - They were fireworks -- explosions, but not bombs. Signs of celebration, bursting in bright colors that Trinity would never see.
- Soldiers Do It With Their Boots On [NC-17] - Pretty much what the title says. No. Exactly what the title says.
- Still Asleep [PG-13] - What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
- Still Breathing [PG-13] - This was inspired by the bit at the beginning of Reloaded where Neo wakes from his nightmare and looks over to check if Trinity is still breathing.
- Tedium in the Underworld [PG] - An eternity in the underworld can be tiring. A slightly different look at Persephone's motivations and actions. Based around the bathroom scene in "Reloaded".
- Three Bullets [R] - What if Neo had escaped the subway station safely, before fighting Agent Smith? An alternate universe story.
- Trip of a Life (Death) Time [PG-13] - Three Neb crewmembers grieve for themselves, their friends, and their enemies.
- Two Minutes [PG] - Two minutes inside One's mind.