- November 2005 to the Present - Most recently, upgraded my technical position as a Technical Writer/Editor for the Professional Services Department of TRIRIGA, a leading Software-500 company in the Integrated Workplace Management Solutions (IWMS) industry. Curiously, since October 2003, my personal online presence as "xJAYMANx" emerged and faded on various "Matrix" and "Firefly" forums, but has remained active on LiveJournal, Wikipedia, MySpace, and LasVegasOtaku. In July 2006, after 8 years of marriage, Jennifer and I divorced.
- More TRIRIGA >>
- October 2003 to November 2005 - Returned to my technical career as a Technical Writer for RF Code, a Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) hardware/software company based in Mesa, Arizona, with its TAVIS™ Division located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over the next 2 years, expanded my Technical Writer role to include software Graphic Design and some intranet Website Design. Unfortunately, despite friendly colleagues, the position was under-challenging, and the company future was unclear. Consequently, in November 2005, I resigned.
- More RF Code >>
- November 2002 to October 2003 - Began my ambitious pursuit of an exciting and lucrative new career in the fields of real estate, mortgage loans, and/or home appraisals. In January 2003, volunteered within my community to be the new Editor for the Palm Canyon Homeowners Association (PCHA) newsletter, the Canyon Chronicle, as well as the new Webmaster for the brand new PCHA website at PalmCanyonNews.com. In March 2003, became a licensed Realtor® for Coldwell Banker Wardley Real Estate, at the Green Valley Office in sunny Henderson, Nevada. Unfortunately, despite 2 real estate transactions totalling $600,000, this career wasn't for me. Consequently, in October 2003, I resigned as an active Realtor®.
- More Coldwell Banker >>
- November 1998 to July 2002 - Resumed my technical career as a Technical Writer for PurchasePro, the once-well-known e-commerce software company based in Las Vegas, Nevada (now part of Perfect Commerce based in Palo Alto, California). Over the next 3+ years, my position grew from Technical Writer to Web Developer to Documentation Lead, while PurchasePro shrunk from 500+ employees to less than 100. Finally, in July 2002, my position plus ten others were downsized. Months earlier, in January 2002, I received the "Employee of the Month" award for "dedication and excellence as a valued employee" at PurchasePro.
- More PurchasePro >>
- September 1996 to August 1998 - Began my technical career as a temporary Technical Writing Assistant for IOtech, a data-acquisition hardware/software company based in Cleveland, Ohio. Three months later, in January 1997, was hired as a permanent Technical Writer. One year later, in February 1998, Jennifer and I got married at the Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas. In June 1998, my IOtech position was downsized. Luckily, in August 1998, we moved with her family from Cleveland to sunny Henderson, Nevada.
- More IOtech >>
- July 1995 to August 1996 - In Cleveland, began my professional career as a temporary Data Entry Operator or Office Assistant for half a dozen different companies throughout the Greater Cleveland metropolitan area, namely UPS, KeyCorp, Kaiser Permanente, Ernst & Young LLP, Cleveland Clinic, and Sherwin-Williams.
- More Ohio >>
- August 1993 to May 1995 - Over the next 2 years, was a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Engineering at RPI. With only my graduate thesis remaining, nearly completed my Master of Science degree in Transportation Engineering. But in summer 1995, instead chose to move to Cleveland to be with my long-distance-girlfriend Jennifer.
- May 1993 - Received my Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, with minors in Architecture and Psychology, at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, New York.
- More Rensselaer >>
- June 1988 - Graduated as Salutatorian of my class at Oceanside High School (OHS), Oceanside, New York. Excelled in Calculus and Physics.